Looking for a luxurious weekend in Leeds? Follow our city guide to get the most out of your trip. At Privilege Executive Cars, whatever you have in mind, we’ll take you from door-to-door in style.
Stay the night
From boutique hotels to business retreats, Leeds has plenty of spots to rest your head.
- Woodlands Hotel - Like country grandeur? And a bit of blissful solitude? They’re both on offer.
- Dakota - Expect contemporary elegance and impeccable service.
- Cosmopilitan Hotel - One of the oldest hotels in Leeds and located in the heart of the business and shopping area.
See the sights
- The Water Taxi – See the city from the water as it travels from Granary Wharf to Leeds Dock.
- Leeds Dock - Spend some time strolling around the docks, a former industrial hub that has been transformed into a leisure destination.
- The Tetley - A contemporary art gallery housed in the old Tetley Brewery. Entry is free, and there’s an on-site bar and kitchen.
Hit the shops
- Leeds is famous for its shopping, so it would be rude not to hit the tills.
- Victorian Arcades - Disguise your spending as a cultural activity. Many of the city’s designer stores are housed in a trio of magnificent arcades: Queens, Grand and Thorntons Arcade.
- The Victoria Quarter - A luxury shopping mecca which has the largest stained-glass roof in Britain.
- Trinity Leeds – Over 120 shops and eateries under one roof.
Leeds has no shortage of top-notch local restaurants. Some of the most popular are:
- Home - The restaurant is a buzzy place with a stylish feel. Tasting menus see interesting combinations of British ingredients full of texture contrasts.
- Tattu Leeds - Located on East Parade, the restaurant’s menu embraces traditional Asian flavours and delivers contemporary Chinese cuisine in beautiful surroundings.
- Man Behind the Curtain - Experience original, creative combinations presented artfully to showcase an exquisite menu of highly skilled cooking.
Go for drinks
From craft beer bars to classy cocktail dens, there is plenty of choice for places to drink in Leeds.
- The Maven - A hidden speakeasy, tucked away behind an unmarked doorway on Call Lane.
- Neighbourhood - A staple of the city’s nightlife with neon lights and Instagram-worthy cocktails.
- Whitelocks - One of the oldest pubs in Leeds, still keeping much of its original charm.
Get home safely
When you’ve taken in all the city has to offer, rest assured knowing we’ll get you in style.