Manchester is a northern powerhouse of a city that's always worth a visit - from football heritage to art and culture, there's always something to do. And when it comes to night life in Manchester, you'll be completely spoilt for choice, rest assured we’ll get you home safely.
Looking for a luxurious weekend in Manchester? Follow our city guide to get the most out of your trip. At Privilege Executive Cars, whatever you have in mind, we’ll take you from door-to-door in style.
Stay the night
Greater Manchester offers a wide range of accommodation, from unique boutique hotels and luxury pads to beautiful countryside settings, there’s something to suit every need and taste.
- Velvet Hotel - Boasting stunning rooms with contemporary décor, this is an unashamedly grand boutique option.
- King Street Townhouse – With an infinity spa-pool and spectacular view of the Town Hall clock, it’s an indulgent retreat.
- Oddfellows on the Park - Set within a picturesque Victorian mansion in the middle of Bruntwood Park.
Ready to explore?
Our pick of the best things to do in Manchester covers music, art, and – yes – football.
- Manchester Art Gallery - Positioned at the very heart of the city, it houses six centuries worth of fine art, ceramics, glass, furniture and costume.
- Manchester Football Museum - Whether you’re a die-hard football fan, or simply visiting the city, there’s something for everyone at world's biggest football museum.
- Band on the Wall - Discovering the city’s rich music history starts here.
Shop ‘til you drop
Visitors travel from all over the world to shop in Manchester, and it's easy to see why. Its shopping centres and high street destinations offer an unrivalled selection of international brands in close proximity.
- The Northern Quarter - Home to countless vintage stores, record shops, cafés, bars and restaurants.
- Trafford Centre - Venture out of the city to one of the largest shopping malls in Europe.
- Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet - Full of more than 145 boutiques
Manchester’s dining culture is thriving. With new restaurants, opening weekly, the city is establishing itself as one of the UK’s most exciting foodie destinations.
- Peter Street Kitchen - Winner of 'Best Luxury Restaurant’ in the UK at the British Restaurant Awards 2019.
- Brasserie Abode - Relaxed, sophisticated dining that moves effortlessly from day to night.
- Tast Manchester - This passion project from multi-Michelin-starred chef Paco Pérez connects modern dining with the tastes, atmosphere and culture of Catalonian home-cooking.
Go for drinks
With hundreds of cool and quirky places to choose from, Manchester is one of the finest purveyors of bars in the country, We've handpicked a few of our favourites:
- The Anthologist - With striking interiors, plush seating and a cocktail list that'll make your mouth water, this is one impressive bar.
- The Pilcrow Pub - A contemporary pub situated at Sadlers Yard selling a range of modern and seasonal beers, wines and mixed drinks.
- YES - Drink some rooftop cocktails before seeing a top band at Manchester’s hottest new music venue.
Get home safely
When you’ve taken in all the city has to offer, rest assured knowing we’ll get you home in style.